Our service allows you to create applications for Android, iOS and platforms.
You can distribute your application in any stores, such as:
- Google Play
- App Store
Publish the app on your site via a direct link if you don’t plan to publish the app on the stores.
How to publish an app on Google Play?
To publish an Android app, you need a developer account. This is a special account that will allow you to upload your created applications to Google Play. The cost of registering as a developer is 25 USD for lifetime.
You can register a developer account at https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
Now that you have a developer account, you can publish your first app:
1. Open Play Console
2. Select “All Apps” -> “New App”.
3. Select the default language and specify the name under which the application will be available on Google Play.
4. Add your Google Play data, complete the age rating survey, and then set up pricing and distribution.
You can learn more about the first publications of the application and managing APK files in the official Google documentation.
How to get app download icons?
Application download icons (badges) can be obtained from the official website of the application platform:
1. Google Play badge generation – https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/badges/?hl=ru
2. App Store Marketing Guide https://developer.apple.com/app-store/marketing/guidelines/
3. Windows Icon Generation – https://developer.apple.com/app-store/marketing/guidelines/